Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wsasasasa (stella, linds)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

Wsasasasa (stella, linds) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wsasasasa (stella, linds)   Wsasasasa (stella, linds) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:08 pm

I feel so stupid but i just couldn't hold it any longer.. Stella pulled me into a hug wich helped a lot, even though it was just a hug and it wasn't her fault. She just wanted to help!
I pulled away and i whipped the tears away with the back of my hand.

"I'm sorry Stella.." i looked up to meat her eyes "Thank you" I said and smiled.

I really had to do something about this. It was killing me, Danny and I needed some time, figure this out..

"When Mac is back, can you help me with changing shifts so Danny and I have some more time together? I can't take this much longer..."
I stop for a moment and breath in deep, so i wouldn't start sobbing again. I felt the tears burning in my eyes.. "I just want us to be alright again.." i said, ending my sentence.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Wsasasasa (stella, linds)   Wsasasasa (stella, linds) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:07 pm

"That's what friends do right"

I smile and listen to what she has to say more, It's actually a good idea to change shifts. that means I can spend some more time with mac, the last couple of weeks I have to drag him home.

"I'll help you with that, I'm sure we can win from him"
:Cool man:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Wsasasasa (stella, linds)   Wsasasasa (stella, linds) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:03 pm

A smile appears on my face when i hear Stella's reply. Indeed that's what friends are for!

"Thanks Stell" I said, with an happier voice. I pulled her in one more tight hug, smiled and headed for the door.

"Oh and i call Flack, I'm sure we have this guy Stella" And with that i left, and pulled my phone out of my lab coat and called Flack.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wsasasasa (stella, linds)   Wsasasasa (stella, linds) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wsasasasa (stella, linds)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2